Out to set KOMs?
This is a minimalist saddle bag for the weenies out there. Never leave a bag in the bushes again.
Keep it neat
Nothing ruins the look of a bike like a big, sloppy saddle bag. A thin internal plastic sheet holds the shape of the bag and we sourced the thinnest buckle we could find to make this the cleanest-looking saddle bag out there.
For all seatposts
It's surprising how many poorly fitted bags are out there. The round shape of the bag sits nicely on all seatpost shapes and sizes, regardless of seatpost offset or saddle rail diameter.
|Dimensions||13 x 6 x 5cm|
|Materials||600D polyester outer fabric
200D polyester inner fabric
#3 YKK zipper
Thin PE plastic inner structure
- 180 degree zipper opening
- Water-resistant (not waterproof)
- Reflective graphics (black and blue bags only)
- Ultra-slim and durable buckle for quick installing and removing
- Fits tools and one road tire butyl or lightweight tube